Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 27, 2013

DEMONSTRATES THE DIFFICULTY IN TERMS OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE

     For me, learned english was very difficult but pleased. In my experience when I school, I studied english language, I was happy. But when I met topics example, language focus, and grammar I was bored. Because they was very complicated and hard to understand. And it was my weakness.  In my school, the english teacher not simple to teach. Until I must went to english course with my parents for I can understand the english language.

     And my weakness was speaking. It was very hard.
In my experience, at examination of english, I always nervous and afraid wrong. But I always learned to speak english for can around the world. And the motivated to speak english was I can speak english with other people at the other country.

No comments:

Post a Comment